The main research goal of the MoVeRe (System Modelling, Verification and Reuse) group is to contribute to an effective seamless integration of Formal Methods into software and system development methodologies. The research interests of the group span from foundational aspects to tools for supporting rigorous engineering of industrial systems.
The research interests of the group include:
- Computational models and languages, Domain specific languages
- Concurrent, distributed, and mobile systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems (of Systems), (Industrial) Internet of Things, Smart Cities, Wireless Sensor Networks
- Edge/Fog/Cloud Computing
- Self-organization, Swarm intelligence
- Static and dynamic analysis techniques
- System evolution and dynamic software updates
- Variability modeling and (multi) software product lines
- Our paper Static Analysis of Featured Transition Systems got the SPLC 2019 Best Paper Award ( photo).
- Giorgio Audrito has been selected to participate in the 7th Heidelberg Laureate Forum (September 22-27, 2019).
- We have a new project: Ateneo/CSP project on Aggregate Programming (2019/03/01 - 2021/02/28).
- Giorgio Audrito got the Ateneo/CSP grant ( "bando per l'internazionalizzazione della ricerca 2018" ) for Cooperation with the University of Iowa on Aggregate Programming (2019/04/01 - 2020/03/31).
- We have a new project: HPC4IA (Regione Piemonte, INFRA_P): Turin’s centre in High-Performance Computing for Artificial Intelligence (2018-04-01, 24 months).
- Our paper Optimally-Self-Healing Distributed Gradient Structures through Bounded Information Speed was selected as Best Paper of COORDINATION 2017 (see photo)
- Our paper Self-Adaptation to Device Distribution Changes got the SASO 2016 Best Paper Award
We have a new project: EC-COST Action CA15123 EUTypes: The European research network on types for programming and verificationg (see also the page at the COST site)
We have a new project: Ateneo/CSP Project RunVar: Evolving Distributed Software Systems at Runtime by Scalable Hybrid Variability
- HyVar is now part of the Software Engineering for Services and Applications Cluster of European Projects on Cloud
We have a new project: EC H2020 RIA project HyVar: Scalable Hybrid Variability for Distributed Evolving Software Systems
- Our COORDINATION 2014 paper got the IFIP sponsored DisCoTec 2014 Best Paper Award
We have a new project : POR FESR 2007/2013 project PIE_VERDE: Piattaforma Ibridi Elettrici. Veicoli E Reti di Distribuzione Ecosostenibili on platforms for green supply chains
We have a new project: Ateneo/CSP Project SALT: Self-adaptive, Autonomic, Light Types
We have a new project: MIUR PRIN 2010-2011 CINA: Compositionality, Interaction, Negotiation, Autonomicity for the future ICT society
- Our GPCE 2012 paper got the EAPLS GPCE/SLE 2012 Best Paper Award
We have a new project: EC-COST Action IC1201 BETTY: Behavioural Types for Reliable Large-Scale Software Systems (see also the page at the COST site)
+ 39 011 670 6719