The research group FORMS aims at studying and realizing formal methods and tools for supporting software engineers and programmers during the development of software with high and formally verified levels of correctness, reliability, and reuse. The research carried out by the group members comprises the study of formal models and constructs for functional, object-oriented, and concurrent programs, the study of type theories, as well as the development of algorithms for the static and dynamic analysis of programs.
Below is a list of the most relevant research topics:
- fundamentals of lambda calculus and intersection types;
- constructs and methodologies for object-oriented programming languages;
- automatic synthesis of components and objects;
- formal models of concurrency and communication;
- contracts, behavioral types, and communication protocols.
There are no news at the moment.
+ 39 011 670 6777