The Teaching activities Committee has the purpose of helping the Department Chair and Executive Committee in questions concerning the teaching activities of the Department. In particular the Committee:
- proposes annually the teaching duties for full and associate professors, and examines proposals for the teaching duties of assistant professors
- collects and scrutinizes the requests for sabbaticals of faculty members, providing an opinion to the Department Chair and Executive Committee
- checks the compliance of courses to the constraints specified by the Ministry of Education
- assesses the current courses and proposes new courses or closures of existing ones
- examines the issue of support for teaching activities, proposing teaching assistantship positions when needed.
Cristina Baroglio (President), Susanna Donatelli, Matteo Baldoni, Sara Capecchi, Vincenzo Lombardo, Alessandro Rosso